Okay, so this might not be blog worthy, but I thought it was just too cool not to share!! I have been in need of some capris, so today I decided to “convert” some jeans that were way too long anyway! 😉 Okay fine, good and dandy but the new hem just looks SOOO…hemmed.
Here is where the fun part comes in..I found Adams Dremel tool in the garage, (after some serious digging!!) and went to town! (see pics below, I have no idea what a person actually uses this for.) I used the little sandpaper attachment, and also the little wired circle looking thingy. 😉 I used the sandpaper on the bottom of the jeans and the wire for the “face” of the hem. (In an up and down motion.)
Anyway, I was super happy with how they turned out!! A few washes and I think they will be perfect!
So, just wanted to share what I thought was a pretty awesome discovery! 😉