Okay, so this might not be blog worthy, but I thought it was just too cool not to share!! I have been in need of some capris, so today I decided to “convert” some jeans that were way too long anyway! Okay fine, good and dandy but the new hem just looks SOOO…hemmed. :/
Here is where the fun part comes in..I found Adams Dremel tool in the garage, (after some serious digging!!) and went to town! (see pics below, I have no idea what a person actually uses this for.) I used the little sandpaper attachment, and also the little wired circle looking thingy. I used the sandpaper on the bottom of the jeans and the wire for the “face” of the hem. (In an up and down motion.)
Anyway, I was super happy with how they turned out!! A few washes and I think they will be perfect!
So, just wanted to share what I thought was a pretty awesome discovery!